cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image in UI5 table with Xacute query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a UI5 table on irpt page using the xacute query output. The requirement is to put image in one of the columns of the UI5 table based on another column value. Say if ColumnA = true, put a green circular image in Column B, if CoulmnA = false, put a Red Circular image in ColumnB.

Please suggest pointers how can I achiever this.

Thanks and regards,

Ruchi Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

I hope you would be using Image control as template to load the image in table column.

Use a formatter for Image 'src' property, where you can provide the model property path of 'Column A'.

Will this sample help? Plunker

In the above example, if 'Out of Tolerance' column value is true, then a red color image loaded, if it is false, then a green color image loaded.

Regards,

Sai Vellanki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai for your quick solution. It will surely help me achieve image functionality.

I have one more requirement, wherein I am looking for pointers. In another page, we have to display multiple tiles with data in it from xacute query. Please help.

Thanks and regards,

Ruchi Agarwal

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

You can make use of sap.m.CustomTiles and add content in it. The content like layout/table/text can derive value from xacute.

You can iterate through data to create dynamic tiles as well.

Regards,

Swaroop

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

New question, new Discussion please.

Also, please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (0)