cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Item Category Copy Control - Sched. Line Req?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am configuring a copy control for a new delivery type (ZTAP) to our existing order type (ZORD).  When doing so through VTLA, it created this entry in TCVPL:

I am curious how/where do I get the schedule line requirement, VBPA transfer, and schedule line transfer config done?  I do not see any further options in VTLA.

Thank you for assistance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Specifically, we have been able to populate everything except the VBPA data transfer field.  We got the others populated by deleting the new configuration then recreating it using the duplicate method instead of create new.  Duplicating one of the old ones worked for all the fields except the VBPA=3 which still appears empty on our new one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please explore each of the fields under the item section of the VTLA config.

For the VBFA transfer - it is part of the Item level setting where you see the "Update Document Flow" check box.

For the other field transfer the standard routine - "Item" under the Data transfer would help

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've looked at the fields as shown below, and it appears as though everything is filled in:

I am still unable to determine how to get those fields to be aligned with existing configuration.