cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalogs can not be displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fiori Experts,

i have an weird issue which occurs only on the productive system. In the productive system i do not see all apps which are customized for a certain catalog, moreover i can not display any catalog at all. (I have even tried it with a standard catalog)

Test system: Startpage

Test system: catalog

Prod system Startpage (Two apps are missing)

Prod system no catalog, it is saying tiles are loading, but he never stops loading

I have actually transported the catalog from the test system using a customizing request, which i have selected in the Launchpad designer (CUST mode). Afterwards i have even deleted the transported catalog in the prod system and created it again manually, the result was still the same.

I also tried out a standard catalog, the tiles were all coming, but again i couldn't select a catalog.

I have cross checked all settings they are all the same between Test and Prod system.:

• Aliases are fine
  • Authorization for Catalog and Group is assigned on the FES to the right PFCG role
  • All ODATA and SICF services are active (i have done an authorization trace).
  • Ran tx /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP and /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP
  • executed reports /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE, /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES und /UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP

Do you have any ideas ?

Thanks,

Wladimir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update: It seems that only my user is affected by this problem, other users which haven't logged in to the productive system Launchpad before, are not having any issues.

Is there some sort of personalization which can be deleted on user level ?

Thanks,

Wladimir

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

You can try the below steps

For removing the personalization of users on the group tiles

1. Fiori personalization is also stored in the web Dynpro personalization table. We can use the wd config tool for deleting the same and resetting it for all the end users.

http://<hostname>:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_analyze_config_user?sap-client=<sap-client>&sap-language=EN#

2.  Cache also need to be deleted from the table CHIP_CACHE_STAT

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

I solved it by running report /UI2/DELETE_CACHE.

Thanks,

Wladimir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Wladimir,

Assuming your UI5 library version is 1.28.13. SAP_GWFND on SP13 i guess.

Upgrade to 1.28.24 and follow below mentioned notes.

https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-67966

2251801 - Tile catalogs and groups are not loaded after upgrade in Fiori Launchpad and Fiori Launchp...

Hope this helps,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JC,

thanks for the reply. The notes mentioned in 2251801 have already been implemented. We are running on SAPUI5 Version 1.28.30.

Any further idea ?

Thanks,

Wladimir