cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subform not flowing according to line item data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have developed an adobe form which contain multiple subform. One subform contain line item data and below that there is a subform containing few fields which should come after all line items got printed. But, now it is not working like that, the second subform has been constant irrespective of line item data in first subform. Can you please suggest how to make the subform dynamic so that it will automatically get placed after line item get printed.

Any code snippet will be really helpful.

Thanks for your time and support.

Regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried making the subform as flowed but the position of the screen elements are getting disturbed i.e it is coming one below the other, even if  screen elements group are binded in table and  flow direction is western text. can you please tell me how to solve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please help in resolving above issue as it is pretty urgent.

Thanks for your support in advance.

Regards,

Ajay

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Keep the subform as flowed with Content : Top to Bottom

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

make the main(Subform) as flowed

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay..

Please see that the outer subform which hold the first subform(Which holds data of line items) and second subform(whcih holds data to be printed after line items) is Flowed.

You check this object --> subform. here see the field content where you have dropdown for position and flowed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

All subform are different as shown below and .Initially i tried keeping one subform inside other but it created some issue,so i made it individual.

Can you please suggest some other way like any script can be written to achieve this?