cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the regeneration of the LIS programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert, I'm writing to you becouse I have a question abuot LIS programs. I have a dump, during the save of logistic document, and the message is "PERFORM_PARAMETER_MISSING". This happened becouse the PERFORM for update have 9 parameters but the FORM for update have 13 parameters. I have regenerated the structure with transaction MC22 but the report that update it dosen't change. Please, can you tell me how I can regenerate the program that contains the FORM or those that contains the PERFORMS? Thanks Regards Claudia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally if you change something in the info structure you need to delete and re-create update definition. (I believe there should've been a warning displayed but many people miss it). Changing update definition after the info structure has been changed does not always work. It's better to delete and create again. (I'm assuming this is not in production yet, so there should be nothing to lose.)

Otherwise open an incident with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claudia,

Could you please check below link and see whether it helps.

How to create / activate Sales Information System (SIS)

Thanks much.
Simon

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you changed/enhanced something yourself?

In which transaction do you get this error?

You may check OSS note 99507 - Update terminations after upgrade/client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen, I already saw the OSS note 99507, but my problems is only on one structure and I cannot regeneret all that required in this note. Please, Is there a transaction that can regenerate a single report for a structure? Regards Claudia

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I do not know how you came into this situation, you have not answered my questions. what had you changed? in which transaction are you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I do not know what has been changed. I received the reporting about the dump during the save in deliveries and sales orders. The system is able to save data in SAP tables but fails to update the structure of the S890 LIS for which occurs the dump.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not much more meat to get directly into a solution.

Since S890 has some fields about credit management it could be that OSS note 2121011 - VKM4 dumps with PERFORM_PARAMETER_MISSING while credit releasing the document

may be able to solve your issue.

If not, then see this document about

It explains how to read such a dump and what you should do if you get a dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia, if this is related to deliveries then please have a look at OSS note 1002904 and 863822. I've a question as why you've regenerated the structure, have you made some changes? If possible then can you please share the ST22 snapshot for dump analysis i just wanted to view the termination point stage. Looking forward to your reply against the same. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman, this is the termination point: "Der Abbruch trat im ABAP-Programm "SAPLMCS6" auf, und zwar in "UPDATE_CALL". Das Hauptprogramm war "RSM13000 ". Im Quelltext befindet sich die Abbruchstelle in Zeile 826 des (Include-)Programms "LMCS6F10". Das Programm "SAPLMCS6" wurde im Verbuchungssystem gestartet. Der Abbruch ist darauf zurückzuführen, daß die Ausnahme "CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING" in der Prozedur "UPDATE_CALL" "(FORM)" aufgetreten ist, aber weder lokal behandelt wurde, noch in der RAISING-Klausel ihrer Signatur angegeben wurde. Die Prozedur befindet sich im Programm "SAPLMCS6 ", ihr Quelltext beginnt in Zeile 711 des (Include-)Programms "LMCS6F10 "." The error analysis is: "Es ist eine Ausnahme aufgetreten, die weiter unten näher erläutert wird. Die Ausnahme, der die Klasse 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING' zugeordnet ist, wurde in der Prozedur "UPDATE_CALL" "(FORM)" weder abgefangen, noch durch eine RAISING-Klausel propagiert. Da der Aufrufer der Prozedur nicht mit dem Auftreten der Ausnahme rechnen konnte, wurde das laufende Programm abgebrochen. Der Grund für die Ausnahme ist: Durch PERFORM wurde die Routine "F0004_UPDATE" des Programms "RMCX0065" aufgerufen. Der aktuelle Aufruf enthält 9 aktuelle Parameter. Die Routine "F0004_UPDATE" erwartet aber 13 Parameter." Thanks Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately i don't know German so i had to translate it first to English, now coming to the dump statement it says about 711 line which is 'IF lf_olikw_calculate EQ true' set a debugger at this point and see what you got in return. You need to check the inconsistency of your TMC2* database tables.

I believe you need to analyze the dump like you said that you're having a dump on the save of a logistic document can you please explain it which logistic document you're talking about. You're getting this dump on saving deliveries or while changing your info structure. You did some customization, any transport has been done by you on PRD in this span, was this working well before? Please answer all questions as if you could be more specific with your query, members can help you in a better way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman, sorry but I simply attached the text of dump as required. I checked the tables TMC2* and they are the sameof the production system ( the dump is in test system ). Nobody know if there have been same change about structure or program, but I received the reporting about this dump during the save of sales order and delivery. The system is able to save data in SAP tables but fails to update the structure of the S890 LIS for which occurs the dump, becouse the PERFORM for update have 9 parameters but the FORM for update have 13 parameters. I checked for any CR but there aren't CR. I would like to know if there is a system for to generete only the report where there is the dump. Thanks. Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia, did you tried regenerating your info structure in your test server via MC25? if the issue still persists then you should look up at OSS Note 99507 but i believe that regenerating will solve your issue for sure only if there's no inconsistency in your TMC2* database control tables. Please try this and revert with your findings accordingly. Thanks.