cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business blueprint template_customer specific

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am generating business blueprint in SOLAR01. After, generating the document, SAP logo is coming as by default in the document. But the customer wants their logo has to come as by default.

So in SPRO in the following path, i have done som config.

Implementation Guide -> SAP Solution Manager -> Scenario-specific settings -> Implementation -> Optional Activities -> Document Management -> Generation of Documents--Adjust template files for generation of business blueprint).

Here..i have uploaded the file under option of SOLARBLUEPRINT.DOC as a customer version option. Then i generated the business blueprint. It comes with customer logo by default.

Due to some reason, the customer asked to delete the uploaded template from cutomer version. I have deleted it.

But now, i wants to upload the new template under,SOLARBLUEPRINT.DOC as a customer version.

I am getting following error:

<b>Document not found

Message no. AI_SOLAR08303</b>

Even if i select the delete option of customer vesion document, i am getting following error:

General Error

<b>Message no. AI_SOLAR08300</b>

Now i can not do, delete,download & upload options for SAPRBLUEPRINT.DOC for customer version document.

Please guide me

Thanks

senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I ended up with same error, Let me know if there is any solution.

kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Could anyone help me on this issue will be very much appreciated?

Thanks

senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Senthil

I am facing the same issue , if u have managed to resolve it, could u please share the same.

my email add--> deb.subhro@gmail.com

Iam lil new to Sol Man and if you could add me in any of the messenger it would help my cause a great deal.

thanks

subhro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deb,

No. I could not possible to solve

Senthil