cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Renewal MY TEAM application on SAP FIORI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Can anyone let me know if we can call for HR Renewal MY TEAM application on FIORI Launchpad? We have activated services for FIORI ESS/MSS and it is working perfect. All the tiles are visible. Currently we are calling for WD components on FIORI, as we have added a new tile on FIORI Launchpad which contains all required Webdynpro services like E-Separation, Salary projection statement etc.

But I would like to know if we can also call for the MY Team service(see attached) which is available on HR Renewal on FIORI Launchpad, I understand it may not work on mobile but at least we can see them on desktop.

Note* - The whole point of doing this is that our client wants EMPLOYEE Comparison service on FIORI which is available in HR Renewal MSS.

Suggestions and solutions please!

Regards

Ritesh Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jorge for clearing the difference between component.js and index.html. However, as the application HRMSS_MYTEAM_G is been called under HRORGVIS_CHART hence I am calling this application. Please correct me if i am wrong and rest of the details are follows.

I have given the target mapping as mentioned in the attach image.

Also, I am calling for the index.html from LPD_CUST (please refer image).

However, I am getting an error while clicking on tile in FIORI which is "In the context of Data Services an unknown internal server error occurred " refer image for the same.

Please let me know where am I missing.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the oData service is active in /n/iwfnd/maint_service and in SICF

HROVIS_ORGCHART_SERVICE_SRV

sicf node : /sap/opu/odata/sap/HROVIS_ORGCHART_SERVICE/

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is active. Please see image.

In LPD_CUST do we need to mention any additional information as I have only maintained

Application alias and Target App.parameters, that too i am not sure if they are the right one.

Here is the screenshot.

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The application HRORGVIS_CHART accepts OTYPE and OBJID as params , something like APPLICATION_ID=TEAM&OTYPE=P&OBJID=12345678, but it seems not to work as standalone application (i have tried with the different customization of this app, ORGANIZATION, TEAM and PEOPLE).

If you (or any developer) can do, better try to create a simple app to replicate the funcionality of hrmss_my_team_g (you have to load the content of my_team.expanded_team_info_lane, which is the expanded view of the lane, you can take a look of my_team/team_info.controller.js, function loadView)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Initially I was trying to pull the hrmss_my_team_g but as it was not happening hence thought of pulling the HRORGVIS_CHART app.

Can you please explain in detail how to replicate the functionality? I was not able to locate hrmss_my_team_g in LPD_CUST. Also, please help in understanding how to load the content. We dont have anyUI5 developers currently and our project is at crucial stage.

Appreciate your response!

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the end, it would not be a good solution... reuse hrmss_my_team_g is more complex than it seemed, because it uses a reference of the chip and several json model and blablabla...

But it may be a solution, even if you don't have a ui5 developer, you can try this...

I could run the app directly for the ORGANIZATION and PEOPLE configuration... "My team" uses the TEAM customization, but try with the other two because TEAM seems not to work easily...

Parameters must be passed in the url in format

APPLICATION_ID=ORGANIZATION&OTYPE=O&OBJID=12345678

or

APPLICATION_ID=PEOPLE&OTYPE=P&OBJID=12345678

You can run the index.html of HRORGVIS_CHART in SE80 and add later the parameters with a specific org unit or any personnel number

If it works to you, then try to implement the BAdI BADI_APB_LPD_MODIFY_LPD_LIST to check if you can change the parameters of your launchpad instance... in that case, you will be able to pass the personnel number dinamically of the employee by this BAdI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have reached the step till creating a custom Launchpad, however now I am getting stuck, in the link shared we need to add "Additional Information: SAPUI5.Component=sap.infoday.selfservice" in LPD_CUST against our application and I understand this additional component is been picked through BSP application in SE80.

However, for my UI5 Application that I want on fFIORI launchpad "HRMSS_MYTEAM_G", it does not have any component.js in SE80. So can anyone help me in understanding what has to be put in additional information for my launchpad.

Appreciate your responses!

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a tile to open a non-fiori url. In this case, you do not need the component.js but an index.html.

This hr renewal app has an index.html, although it does not work (code commented). You may create your own index to call the corresponding view.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

Since it is a UI5 application, definitely you can call from Fiori Launchpad. For that reason any application that can be called by a URL can be called form Fiori Launchpad as well.

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the reply. Can you help me with the steps of adding My team service on FIORI launcpad?

Will really appreciate the same!

Regards

Ritesh

former_member188585
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

Please check below links:-

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-56166

Cheers

~Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the links. I am referring to them however I would like to know is it mandatory to download and upload the UI5 application through the program /UI5/UI5_REPOSITORY_LOAD.

My UI5 application is HRMSS_MYTEAM_G so do I need to create ZHRMSS_MYTEAM_G and upload? Also, please let me know from where to locate the webcontent folder, do I need to connect with basis team for the same?

Regards

Ritesh

former_member188585
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

Once you upload your UI5 application then program will actually create a BSP application under the same name.

You can check this in SE80 t-code under BSP application.

~Cheers,

Rahul

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be checking if HRMSS_MYTEAM_G is available in sicf node. Copy the path and configure the same in transaction lpd_cust and create the semantic object in /UI2/SEMOBJ.  For configuration follow below thread :

Provide the details in your launchpad designer : Fiori Launchpad - Configuration | SCN

Regards,
Tejas