cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DSD: Reload with batch in /DSD/SV_RELOAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Currently, in our process to vansales at soft drink we don't handle the batch (CHARG). We are incorporating the sale with batch management, but the transaction /DSD/SV_RELOAD doesn't have the batch field. Someone handle this transaction with batch?

Thanks!

Adriana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OSS note

1977104 - Release restrictions/information for SAP Direct Store Delivery

states

• The 'Batch management', 'Split valuation' and 'Handling Unit Management' functions are not supported by SAP Direct Store Delivery
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jürgen,

I know that 'Batch management' doesn't supported by mobile device. But, we make the movement of goods in backend within the reload transaction DSD. The transaction throws an error because we don't assign the batch of the reload.

We still don't implemented the new version of DSD. Actually we have MDSD 3.0.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But if the DSD  is not able to work with batches then it cannot give this information to the backend. And in the backend the batch number is a required field whenever the material is batch managed.

Is it the first time that you use a batch managed material with your MDSD? Or did it work properly in the past and has stopped doing so now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adriana,

If you want to skip this error then SAP Note 1505801 tells you how to achieve this.

BR,

Enrique

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this is only applicable for

Process order confirmation, COR6, CORK, CORR, CORZ

Production order confirmation, CO11, CO11N, CO12, CO15, CO19, CO1F, CO1V

Maintenance order confirmation, IW41, IW42, IW44

Network confirmation, CN25, CN27

where you have the option of another transaction like COGI to complete the information in a second step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I have checked the note again and it is valid for transaction COGI as well

BR,

Enrique

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, but do you get a posting made from /DSD/SV_RELOAD into COGI to complete it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

Yes, it's the first time a managed material is used batch. Actually, we don´t handle the materials subject to batch. We are activating the management of lots for sale, but the transaction (/DSD/SV_RELOAD) doesn't handle batch.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I don't understand how you can activate batch management for sales only. Batch management affects all Logistics modules. Are you talking only about documentary batches when saying "activating the management of lots for sale"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, I didn't know explain. We will activate batch management for all Logistics modules. 

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This will then be the dead for using /DSD/SV_RELOAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, you mean that we can't use the reload transaction with batch management?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exact this is what the SAP note explains

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!