cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change default write mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to change the transfer behaviour from Array Insert into Single Insert when starting replication for tables?

The default method is Array Insert, but the problem is that table replication fails due to duplicate keys.

What I would like to achieve, instead of manually changing the transfer behaviour to Single insert for each table (almost 500), is that SLT uses Single Insert automatically when starting replication.

Regards,

Jaap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sudipDas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Im facing the same issue of duplicate key in SLT.

Could you please help me out with the process to change the transfer behavior option to 3.

Thanks

gajendra_moond
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip

Refer SAP note 1919356 - Duplicate key error on System Landscape Transformation (SLT) system.

Regards

Gajendra

sudipDas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried both the notes - 1919356 & 1905253 . But still showing the same error in one table .

and another table giving the below errors -

• Syntax error in function module /1CADMC/ACS_001000000000016
  • Error message: Field "LOGTAB-IUUC_SEQUENCE" is unknown. It is nei ther in one of the specified tables nor defined by  a "DATA" s

I have check the FM from MWBDISP tcode. but there its not showing any syntax error while I tried to activate it.

Regards

Sudip

0 Kudos

Yes, we have resolved this issue by modify the transfer behavior to option  3.  Array Modify.

Murali Cheekati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

thanks for your reply. I guess you mean changing the transfer behaviour per table. What I would like to achieve is when starting replication for 400+ tables the transfer behaviour should be option 2 straight away, without having to change this for each table seperately.

Jaap

0 Kudos

No,  when ever, replication failing with duplicates keys, to process those errors for that table, need to change  - transfer behavior to option  3.  Array Modify.

For example,  Recently we replicated KONV, BSEG to Oracle,  got few errors with duplicate keys,  Changed the transfer behavior to option  3.  Array Modify, all the error records processed.

Murali Cheekati

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Could you please answer on this.

How do we set the transfer settings at config level while replicating from SLT?

Regards,

Saritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't believe it is possible to change this on config level. It is possible to change it for each table separately, as shown in the screenshot from my initial post.

Regards,
Jaap

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi J,

Will this change in table level take as a part of continuous replication?

I replicated a table from Hana to ECC. it failed with error saying duplicate records similar to your case.

I modified the transfer behaviour to 3 and it allowed all records.

but now when the Hana source system has new entries and modifications happening, they dont get replicated to ECC.

while creating from hana to ecc slt configuration, i selected scenario as standard rfc scenario.

For replicating real time from haan to ecc, which scenario should be selected?

Regards,

Saritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to de-activate your configuration and re-activate again?

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I have tried that re-activating it as well. It allows hana data to be pulled in ECC table if its empty, errors out if it contains existing values in the table giving duplicate error. And after loading, if there are new entries coming in source(hana), they do not get reflected. Not sure what additional setup needs to be done here to take care of future changes.

0 Kudos

Hi Saritha

Duplicate key – replication may get aborted due to duplicate key. To solve this, change the writing behaviour from Array insert to Array modify as mentioned in SAP note 1919356.

Thank you

MURALI CHEEKATI