cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy structure mismatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on a Proxy to Soap (Sync) interface, for this i have created the structure and maintained patterns for some of the fields after this proxy has been generated in the SAP system.

But the problem is all fields are there in SAP system(i.e. ECC)  when i compare it  to the PI structure but the patterns are mismatching in ECC proxy.

can anyone please help me with this?

Regards,

AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

Can you give us an example what you defined in PI and what changed in ECC after generate the proxy?

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After re-generating it should get updated.

As Praveen suggested post the screenshot and also check once in SM59 if the ESR connections are working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

After re-generating proxy structure changes are reflecting in the sap system but the changes for some of patterns are not getting reflecting.

below is the pattern which i had maintained in the PI system,in that coma (i.e ,) is getting replacing with the pipe (i.e |) value.

minLength="1"; maxLength="24"; pattern="(\s*[^\s]\s*)+, [a-zA-Z0-9\-\+\., £@\?'\(\)/%_, &!:]*"

Below is the screen shot from sap(sproxy) system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

ESR to sap connection is working fine but some of the patterns are not reflecting in the SAP system.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ak,

My assumption here is these patterns are not supported by ECC.

am not 100 % sure on this,Can you check with any ABAPer on this.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello AK,

After making changes in the PI Structure

1.Regenerate the proxy structure in SPROXY

2.Refresh the whole tress using Refersh option in SPROXY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

thanks for the response.

we have regenerated the proxy and done the refresh also but no luck still the issue is there with the structure.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This means there are some datatypes which are not recognized by your SAP ECC system. Please try to check the structure and try testing the interface using SPROXY first.

Also if you are using XSD, then try importing all your relevant external definitions using the below method in ESR -

Tools -> Import External Definitions

Regards,

Nitin