cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign Execution failing due to No contact key found for execution of campaign action

aniruddha_jha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I can able to see interaction properly updated on ymkt system (as website visit number count increasing).I am using campaign category type as trigger based campaign, There are no target group assign with it .i believe target group will be created dynamically at run- time

While campaign executed, system issuing fatal error since No Contact key found for execution of this campaign

Please check the attached screen hot for your ready reference

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aniruddha_jha
Explorer

the system is trying to find the key “KEY_SAP_IA_DB_KEY”  where in we are passing the key “KEY_SAP_CONTACT_KEY”.  There is a mismatch of this component that’s why we are getting error.

Can you please suggest how to resolve  this issue

kajajamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Try these steps as mentioned below,

1. In Export Definition, create a definition for usage  'Event - Triggered Email' and map schematic attribute 'Contact Key' with the field 'Contact Key'

2. Assign this Export definition in 'Personalization' field of your Campaign Content.

3. Use this Campaign content in your Trigger based campaign.

Thanks,

Jamal

aniruddha_jha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks you Jamal ,

Just One clarification require here, as per my understanding export definition require for dynamic content . what is the use of schematic attribute ,why it is needed ?

Regards,

Aniruddha

kajajamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Semantic attributes is needed for the execution of marketing permission checks by mapping the proper fields so that system can use it for the process.

It is mandatory for email campaign for your scenario.

Thanks,

Jamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jamal,

I had the same problem (no contact key) and I fixed with your suggestion.. BUT:

1) I use a category of type Newsletter Email

2) I'm using a static target group in which there are the interactions I have uploaded

3) I create, in the export definition work-set, a new definition in which I set as Usage: email and export profile: File export.

After these settings, the campaign finishes without errors but the mail is not sent (I think.. is there a transaction in the gui to monitor the mail sent in a campaign?).

Then, under campaign > general information, I have this:

How can I fix it?

Thanks a lot,

Cristina

kajajamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

Check 'AWS' has been configured properly in your system. You can also verify the configuration of 'Provider Configuration' and 'Sender Profile' in IMG (Tr Code: SPRO)

SAP hybris Marketing --> Campaigns --> Campaign

Thanks,

Jamal

aniruddha_jha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal,

Thanks your help! Much appreciated .

We are still facing same issue on Trigger based campaign.

As suggested, Export Definition has created  & we have mapped  schematic attribute 'Contact Key' with the field 'Contact Key' .Check the attached screenshot .we have try to use same in our content as well as in campaign .system not able to pick-ups any contact key .

Please let me know if anything needs to mapped here or if anything wrong with this mapping

Regards,

Aniruddha

Answers (0)