cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Implement Hybris Marketing 101

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings all!

this is Ibrahim from Istanbul, TR. my company is one of the biggest SAP partner in Turkey and e-commerce team is one of the directories in this company approx. 35 software developer, UX members, analyst and PM. as you can guess, our team expertise is based on e-commerce solutions with .net and SAP Hybris Commerce with Java tech.

This is the 2nd year of our team and till to now we 've implement 3 commerce project (supermarket, vertical and multi category) in Turkey.

Last week one of our potential customer who wants to implement Hybris commerce suit in 2nd quarter of 2016 would also interest with Hybris marketing suit. This is one of the biggest fashion and Retail Company who is already running online and offline selling operations with approx. 250 shop around the country.

Here is the struggling part of the story, at the beginning of this week we proposed our bid for commerce, we feel confidence about our deliverables and project plan thans OK, on the other hand they are waiting another proposal for Hybris Marketing Tool : ( and this is tricky part for us. Since last week, me and one of my friend is looking for all available online resources for

• How to implement hybris marketing suit?
  • what is the capabilities of hybris marketing suit (with 30 days demo)
  • how to create bid with focus on RDS and RDL methods
  • Is there any way to decrease scope rather than RDS ie: in the first phase we would like to work on online data only, not retails etc.. And out band application must be limit with 2 or 3.

From my point it is very risky and needs time to learn hybris marketing implementation approach immediately. I hope it would be best for working on a project like this with someone else who did this before but as far as we learn there is no such company in CEE area : )

Is there anybody, any company who can guide us from analysis, design and implementation phases of this project? or is there any change to create step by step approach for above phases of the project. lastly, when we contact with SAP Turkey, they guided us to SAP France, I guess around our side, this tool is really brand new and experiences on this tool is very low for now.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member222458
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim,

I guess the best would be, if you reconnect with SAP Turkey.

Please let them know that they can reach out to me to get further support. I am happy to help to get your team and yourself up to speed with hybris Marketing.

Best regards

Anton Peters

SAP Hybris Marketing - Customer Office

Answers (0)