Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIAFUSER, PISUPER, WF - BATCH Runtime error: Logon Failed

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am using PI 7.11 version. From last couple of weeks. Daily some of the messages (different interfaces) were failing in SXMB_MONI and SMQ2.

Stating with below errors:

A short dump occurred while executing a message in qRFC queue XBTI0007: Date/Time, User PIAFUSER, Runtime Error: Logon failed

A short dump occurred while executing a message in qRFC queue XBTI0001: Date/Time, User PISUPER, Runtime Error: Logon failed

A short dump occurred while executing a message in qRFC queue XBTI0007: Date/Time, User WF-BATCH, Runtime Error: Logon failed

I am re-starting the messages manually.

It is happening on daily basis and I am facing lot of issues with this, can you please suggest.  

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. Issues solved by BASIS team.

Set the GUI auto logout parameter. Earlier it was set to infinite due to which the sessions are not closed and we have reached maximum sessions, causing the failure.

Now everything is set.

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I came to know that the failure is happening for due to PROXY - JDBC interface in which around 5000 messages are processing at once, leading to messages failing for this interface and others as well.

Please suggest how to get over this issue.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Try paralleism of queues per below link and check if it works

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

We used to face several issues like this, due to huge number of messages hitting the PI system at a time and PI system unable to handle these huge number of messages. Please find below my blog, which suggests the method to be followed to fix this issue permanently -

Regards,

Nitin

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

What are your scenarios?

receiver is Proxy, RFC, or IDOC?

please check RFC Destinations in SAP PI and SAP ECC.

Basically In RFC destinations we are maintaining these WF-BATCH PIAFUSER PISUPER users.

ask Basis team to check those users. whether they have changed any password to those users or not?

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I have proxy, IDoc, sftp scenarios in this.

And out of all the messages only some messages are failing and rest of them are sending successfully. And when I am re-sending the messages, they are fine.

Asked BASIS and they told that users logging is fine and nothing changed from their end.

Thanks

Ravi

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask Basis team to check the connection test from SAP PI sm59 for all RFC Destinations.

Ask them to test authentication Test also in SM59

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Seems to an issue while processing the messages in Queue.

check the messages which are going to short dump might be due to large data.

Refer the below links as well.