SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed value deviation - how to deactivate

former_member230043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have one requirement, I want to deactivate fixed value deviation i.e - 96, I got some tips from some of previous post that in table TE409, field  DEACT_VAL96 should be active(X), but don't know how to do it.

Thanks

Veer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veer,

Have you tried in txn SM30 -> mention table name TE409 -> then Maintain -> for your Validation class, click the check box for the last field?

Or you can use the following config path:

spro -> SAP Utilities -> Device Management -> Meter Reading -> Validations -> Independent Validations -> Define Validation Parameters for Validation Classes

Thanks,

Srini

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veer,

Have you tried in txn SM30 -> mention table name TE409 -> then Maintain -> for your Validation class, click the check box for the last field?

Or you can use the following config path:

spro -> SAP Utilities -> Device Management -> Meter Reading -> Validations -> Independent Validations -> Define Validation Parameters for Validation Classes

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Thank you Srini

One more query - How to get the Tcode of SPRO nodes, like in the above example SM30 is for Define Validation Parameters for Validation Classes

Thanks

Veer

0 Kudos

Hi Veer,

SM30 is to Call View Maintenance of a table i.e. if any table (including custom table) has a Table Maintenance generated then this can be maintained in transaction SM30.

This transaction SM30 is NOT specific to 'Define Validation Parameters for Validation Classes' 🙂

For example, standard table TFK001 contains the standard configuration of FI-CA origin keys, and this table has table maintenance view generated which means we can edit the table entries in transaction SM30 and also see the SPRO path as well like the image below:

If you select 'Maintain' you can directly maintain the configuration and if you want to see spro path the select 'Customizing' (if its present).

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

thank you Srini, you are star 

0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasan Kanniwadi  ,

I tried this method for deactivate . But it is not work . We are using ISU EHP7 version . After I enter index I am seeing that the index is blocked