cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight and Unloading Charge in Single PO (against SCD) with Service tax only on Freight Charge

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have a requirement wherein a single vendor (freight vendor) is providing service for freight & Unloading. I have created two conditions in LE side for capturing these charges. When I create the Shipment cost document and in turn automatic PO is generated the charges are totaled and captured in Gross Price. As we have a scenario that service tax is to be levied only on freight charges and not on the unloading charges.

I believe the service tax will be levied on the gross price in PO and hence I am looking for a solution where in only freight charge is captured in Gross price condition type of PO and unloading charge to be captured in some other condition type on which service tax cannot be calculated.

In total the PO created should have the payment structure suggested here under:

Condition 1 - Gross Price (Freight charge is mapped): Service tax is calculated on this.

Condition 2 (Unloading Charge is mapped)               :  Service tax is not levied on this.

Condition 3 (Tax Condition)                                    :  Service tax amount

Total PO Amount will be:- Value of Condition(1) + Value of Condition(2) + Value of Condition(3).

I look forward to your valuable inputs for the resolution.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harimpm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you get any help here? We too are looking for something similar....How to map multiple SCD Items to PO Condition Types?

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I look forward to your valuable inputs/comments for the resolution.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

Could you please provide your valuable inputs/comments for the aforesaid query.

Regards,

J K Tharwani