cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading the disaggregated promotion key figure values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to display the promotion key figure values at different level based of the selection of the planning objects.

we found the if the same CVC is assigned to multiple promotions then the planning book will always show the aggregated key figure values.

the BAPI BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 reads the same value as we see in the planning book.

is there any function module which provides the promotion values at specific characteristic level.

Need your inputs as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Amit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

try with MACRO_EXECUTION_FLAG set to 'X' in the READ_OPTIONS parameter?

Rgds.

Sarah.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the responce.

Yes i have already used the GROUP BY table. but the problem i am facing is if there are multiple promotions active in for the same CVC for the same period then the planning book value are aggregated at that particular CVC. how do we get the disaggregated values at the CVC level per promotion.

BAPI reads the values as it is shown in the planning book.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I think you can use the promotion BAPI. This BAPI will give you the details of a promotion. You can then compute the details that you need from the information that the BAPI gives you (e.g. CVCs in the promotion, promotion values per CVC/time horizon). You can go to transaction BAPI and then search for the promotion BAPI in the SCM tree.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

If your promotion is "active/planned in the future", then the values should be saved in the key figures. In BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2, you can use the GROUPBY parameter to specify the characteristic level that you wish to read. For example, if you want to read the data at Category/Brand level then place these characteristics in the GROUPBY.