cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFx Response (Quotation ) status changed to 'Awaiting Approval' but the workflow item status became completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created an add-on WD application for buyer who can list all the RFx response numbers(with submitted status) in a list screen and can accept multiple RFx responses at a time.

For that I have used FM 'BBP_PD_QUOT_STATUS_CHANGE_DIR' to change the status to 'Awaiting Approval'(I1015)

[Issue]

When accepting a RFx response using the above add-on function for the first time, status of the RFx response became 'Awaiting Approval' and I could see the data in the approver list as well.

After the approval(Accepted status), the buyer cancelling the accepted RFx response and again the status of the RFx response became Submitted(I1012).

Now, When I am trying to accept the same RFx response again using the above add-on function, the status became 'Awaiting Approval' but could not find the RFx response number in approver list.

I have checked within BBP_PD , status is 'Awaiting Approval' but the workflow status was completed. Workflow status should be 'STARTED'.

I do not know why it is working fine for the first time and not for the second time.

Please help me to solve this issue ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Madhavan.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Handled this issue as a error handling process by getting the workitem values and checking whether the active workitem is available or not.

Thanks and Regards,

Madhavan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

someone please guide me to resolve this.

Thanks and Regards,

Madhavan.R