SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call a standard tcode by passing data from a custom report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a custom report which creates parallel processing intervals for Contract Accounts.

I need to pass these intervals of CA to a standard transaction (EA26)so that these are processed in parallel.

I tried using SUBMIT statement but I got the below runtime error regarding the report that I was using for EA26.

"

Error analysis

You attempted to start the ABAP/4 program "SAPLFKKAKTIV2" with SUBMIT, but the

attributes specify this program as type "F" instead of "1". You can

only start programs of type 1 with SUBMIT."

Could you please let me know how can proceed in this scenario via a CALL TRANSACTION statement?

I haven't used it before. Though I was checking the portal for same but found couldn't find a relevant post.

Urgent help needed.

Thanks,

G. Kaur

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi:

You cannot use call transaction with mass activities.  You could try EA10 instead.

regards,

bill.

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice run EA26 itself a Mass Activity and parallel process is taken care by the program itself.

I think there is better way to achieve what you want, I presume you want custom Contract Account ranges to be used in EA26? If thats the case then please proceed as follows:

1) Go to EA26 and create a new Date ID and ID with your Contract Account ranges saved in the General Selection, Give additional parameters like posting date, Bill Transaction etc in all tabs.

2) Now execute txn FPSCHEDULER and in here save the variant with following selection:

Mass Activity Type: INVO

Date ID and ID - mention which you gave in step 1 in EA26

3) Implement FQEVENTS 1906 by creating a custom FM (copy of FKJO_SAMPLE_1906) to create a new Date ID and ID for each Invoice Run fro EA26. Comments mentioned in the sample FM is really helpful, read option b mention in the document as we are using RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER (txn FPSCHEDULER)

The main benefit for this approach is that, you can have your custom CA ranges saved in EA26 once and run FPSCHEDULER each time when you want to run Mass Invoice.

Please read and check the documentation provided for this transaction.

Let me know you exact requirement, if my understanding is not right 🙂

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mass activities have their own logic to generate the intervals which will be used by parallel jobs. The logic is contained in a function module that is attached to a so called parallel processing object. These objects and the function module can be defined in view V_TFKDI (using transaction SM30).

I recommend you copy the standard object AR_ACCT_MX into a Z object and corresponding FM ISU_DYN_MASTERVK_INTERVALS_CLS into a Z Function Module. The you add your the logic to generate the intervals in this FM.

EA26 is configured as a mass activity here:

SPRO -> Financial Accounting (new) -> Contract Accounts Receivables and payables -> Technical Settings -> Prepare Mass Activities

Select Mass Activity Type INVO.

Then select Parallel Processing Objects in the left side window named 'Dialog Structure'.

You will see that for EA26 there are 2 parallel objects. Here you will add you Z object.

Then you can run EA26 using your new Z object which will trigger your logic to create the intervals before the actual parallel jobs are being triggered.

Hope this helps!

Daniel Toba