Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Excise Invoices created against one billing document at the same time

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I'm facing this very strange issue from last few days.

When user is creating the Excise Invoice using transaction J1IIN with reference to a billing document system creates two excise invoices at the same time.

I checked the details of the Excise Invoices in table J_1IEXCHDR. The time of creation of excise invoices is having a bare minimum 2-3 second difference.

Further if I try to simulate this issue than system give the standard error at the time of creation of ssecond invoice with reference to the same billing.

Did anyone else face such issue.

Please help.

Regards

Hitesh 

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask the same user to try creating excise invoice with reference to Delivery and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thank for your replay.

This doesn't comes regularly. It happens once in a day or two and without knowledge of user.

User got this issue when he goes to take the print-out of excise invoice and see that two invoices are created.

Regards

Hitesh

0 Kudos

Once in a day or two itself is definitely a major issue.  Ideally, system will not allow to generate multiple excise invoice against a delivery or a commercial invoice.  Check what routine is assigned for your excise condition type.  I believe, it should have been 355 which I am not sure as I am not in front of SAP

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check with Basis team, whether table entries updation may get delayed(slow perfomance) . in between if user tries duplicate exicse invoice may get generated possibly. i have not faced these type of issues, it may be on of the reason.

Regards

Maruthi S