cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Rfc status showins as no rfc user

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have successfully configured system preparation and basic configuration  solution manager 7.1 SP09.

But we are facing issue while configuring  maintaining rfc connection to the satellite system. The solution manager could not connect to the satellite system even though the rfc's are all in green and connection test shows fine. And the Back rfc status is showing as in the below snap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to check the user in back rfc as suggested. However i dont think  BACK RFC user exists in the solution manager system. Please check the user in SOLMAN and correct all its authorizations.

further if required you can maintain the user manually in SM59 and update the password here. But avoid creating the RFC directly in SM59.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh

It seems you have no back RFC user or authorization is missed in the satellite system. Please check SU01 and your RFC SM_XXXXXX_Back  T-code SM 59. If you find this RFC Connection, please test it. Maybe you need authorization object S_RFCACL. It is also possible create this RFC connection directly in SM59 and test it. You will directly see whether it´works.

Best regards

mrs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank you for your reply,

I have tested the RFC you mentioned above and it seems all RFC's are working fine except i am facing issue in managed system configuration when i select maintain RFC connection it is displaying error like "error during connection to system & client , name or password is incorrect" and the RFC statuses are green.

I dont know why its happening although the users are having the required authorizations.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please confirm whether all the users maintained in these RFC's are fine.

First check what are the users maintained in SM59.

Users in managed system

READ

TMW

and From solman to managed - Users is solution manager.

BAck rfc

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

If the back destination in SM59 works then the RFC ist correct.

Please check wich user is retrieved in this RFC Destination

Best Regards

mrs

also read this thread for SDCCN

Error in Back RFC Destination in Solution Manager | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The users are well maintained in the RFC destinations & authorization test and connection tests are working fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopesh.