SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Ledger in FMJ2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Consultants,

I configured budget ledger for value types funds transfer in IMG "Select Budget Categories and Value Types for BL Update" and I created the derivaton rule for amount type 0300 and 0350.

When I ran the FMJ2 transaction, the system does not call this derivaton rule (above) and does not create any account document.

1) Does the standard create account document (BL) when the FMJ2 is executed?

2) Is there any setting that is missing?

Best regards

Claudio

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

I must admit that I never worked with Budgetary Ledger, but my opinion would be that carry-forward actions should have no impact on it, as it is not about new consumption. Though, I won't vouch for it

Regards,

Eli

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Claudio,

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve. Budgetary Ledger functionality is used in US Federal Government to obtain financial postings in the General Ledger for budget and consumption changes in FM. You will need to configure the settings under PSM> Functions for US Federal Government. Since this is pretty extensive, you should think about some alternatives. Have you looked at FMTB which creates postings in the GL based on commitments in FM?

Thanks

Shyam