cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap.ui.unified & sap.ui.commons libs not loaded in HCP Fiori Launchpad environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are developing new product on HCP. One of our component requires file uploading function to upload document to HCP Document Repository. We are using sap.ui.unified.FileUploader control to handle file uploading function (sap.ui.commons.FileUploader is obsolete)

The FileUploader control works fine in Web IDE environment,  however, not working when running in Fiori Launchpad.  I looked into it and found sap.ui.commons and sap.ui.unifeid libs are not loaded in Fiori Launchpad (pls see attached screenshots). I searched SCN and tried to add the libs to metadata in Component.js, but it is not working. 

I understand that sap.m controls are preferred. However, file uploading function is critical to this product component.  I am wondering if anyone can help us resolving this issue.

Best,

Ken

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution is to require the control and define the control. For example, we need to use sap.ui.unified.FileUploader control and sap.ui.unified lib is not loaded on Launchpad by default. Then you can add the following codes to the place where you use the control:

1) jQuery.sap.require("sap.ui.unified.FileUploader");

2) sap.ui.define("sap/ui/unified/FileUploader") ...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further investigation shows that FLP's Component.js metadata dependencies only requires "sap.m", and none other libs are listed.  Since there is no way for us to change that Component.js file, I am wondering if any colleague can provide us some advises.  Thanks!