Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BCM Swift PO

former_member190536
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

From SAP to SWIFT scenario with the help of

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2014/04/14/sap-pi-integration-to-different-b...

I downloaded the SWIFT 622 software component. In this it is showing integration process for collecting the 50 messages from ECC-BCM.

How to test with one message?

Is it mandatory to use Integration process? Without integration process can’t we use the BCM communication?

How to create integration scenario? What is the sender interface and what is the target interface?

Can anybody give me one complete scenario?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Khaja,

You need to configure one scenario in PI to test the message.Even in the blog the same is mentioned.

Configure the scenario based on which process you wish to acheive.

Guess you need to configure a proxy->SFTP scenario in your case.

former_member190536
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Rahu,

From ECC I am getting Payment FTA type XML message, Now in PI which Interface I have to use for Source and What is the Target Interface for SWIFT?

From ECC, I am getting the FTA XML as follows..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<Document xmlns="urn:iso:std:iso:20022:tech:xsd:pain.001.001.03" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<CstmrCdtTrfInitn>

<GrpHdr>

<MsgId>1000006916</MsgId>

<CreDtTm>2016-03-03T08:22:54</CreDtTm>

<NbOfTxs>00000001</NbOfTxs>

<CtrlSum>3000.00</CtrlSum>

<InitgPty>

<Nm>111111111</Nm>

<Id>

<OrgId>

<Othr>

1. For this source message I can't fine the Software component from SAP marketplace, from there I get this ISO20022 software component from XI content?

2. As per weblog  in "Figure 16: Mappings for XML format", this source structure is from Bank we have to get XSD, but in my case this structure is coming from ECC, so which Interface i have to use ?

3. I am not using Integration process or collect pattern. Without this can we send message to SWIFT?

Regards,

Khaja.

former_member190536
Participant
0 Kudos

for Point 1. I downloaded the ISO20022 and ISO20022 ERP software component.

But how to build scenario?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Khaja,

Once you import the SWCV you should be getting the standard interfaces for each process related to SWIFT.

Based on the process required to be achieved write the code logic in ECC and configure the ICO in PI to complete the process in PI.