cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re-fx: How to copy a contract data without copying contract type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I created a contract but it's type is wrong.

I need to copy it's content to a new contract with a different contract type.

I read that if I create a follow-on contract from a business entity, it should copy the content and let you choose a different contract type.

When doing that I got a message "no previous contract was found"

How to select a previous contract so I will be able to create a new contract' with same data as the previous but different type.

Thanks a lot

Tami Nelken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronen,

I read this help document and request you to read point number 3 in that document which reads as:

3.  If you create the follow-on contract from one of these real estate objects, you have to enter the contract type.

If you create the follow-on contract from an existing contract, then changing the contract type is not possible.

This means if you are creating follow on contract from rental objects like building, Property, rental unit & rental space, then only you will be allowed to enter contract types. From existing contract, you can not change the contract type.

Hope this clarifies your doubts.

Regards

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amar

Thank you for your help

Regards,

Tami Nelken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

see the link below where sap documents explains what to do. Did anyone succeded? I got the message

"no previous contract was found"

Creating a Follow-On Contract - Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - SAP Library

Thanks

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronen,

I was never able to do it and I believe it is not possible.

Regards,

Amarendar k