cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 7.1- Diagnostic Agent issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

From past 15 days stuck in solman 7.1 Diagnostic Agent issue. Can anyone help me. I cant send you the log  as i dont have Os access.

Regards

Nayeem Sap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nayeem,

The agent does not have to be registered in the SLD, this is just an optional step that can be skipped, since the agent can be directly connected to the Solution Manager.

KBA 1907909 indicates how to connect the agent. Please review carefully to which port you pointed the agent, it has to be the Java SCS Message Server port. Follow the document to find this port and to set the properties correctly, then start the agent again. If it fails, go to the agent logs folder and attach the most recently modified SMDSystem*.log file.

Kind regards,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayeem,

Are you able to see DAA agent registered in SLD.

Regards,

Jaskirat Singh

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As already replied first check whether DA are registered in SLD, after that if required you need to push into your solman system.

Go to sld-agent administration please check if agent is available there.

If it is there it will be available for managed system setup.

Thanks

Rishav

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nayeem,

Is there any other agents registered to this solman? (Maybe your solman is not reachable from other servers. gw/acl_mode = 1)

What about agent admin link? Can you see your SMD agents on AgentAdmin screen?

Can you try below links

1907909 - How to connect Diagnostics Agent to Solution Manager system directly by using smdsetup scr...

https://scn.sap.com/blogs/lsalvador/2013/05/31/scripts-for-manually-setup-diagnostics-agents

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR