cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duty rate not coming in ARE3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

It is an Inter-plant STO scenario. We are sending material from one plant to another plant within same co. code. Material is sent on License (J1ILIC01). Further while making ARE 3 duty rates are not coming. Duty rates are coming in Co-cial invoice and Excise Invoice. Pl let me know what can be the reason. J1ID is maintained. The pricing procedure is a copy of JEX, which does not generates accounting. Excise condition is mark statistical in that pricing procedure. Can this be the reason? But we don't want any accounting.

Pl help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I got the solution. It was in CIN config- Maintain Excise Default. However I want to know the difference between 2 config activities:

1. Maintain Excise Defaults and

2. Classify Condition Types.

F1 help of Maintain Excise Default says that it is used to define which tax procedure and pricing condition types are used for Excise duties.

F1 help of Classify Condition Types says that here you define which condition types you use for which kind of tax.

There is not much difference between the 2 setting. They seem to be almost same. Anyone pl help me to understand the difference with example.

Thank you.

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi R Sgr

1. Classify Condition Types - configuration is used to capture the excise duty amount at the time of outgoing excise invoices of all types whether it's a domestic sale invoice or export sale (ARE1) or deemed export sale (ARE3).

2. Maintain Excise Default - this config is exclusively used in case of export/ deemed export sale. If we don't maintain this excise invoice will be created with payment of duty i.e. excise duty payable updated.

Hope above will clarify your queries.

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I've one observation in this regard. We have 2 scenarios: Export and Deemed Export. We've separate pricing procedures for both.

The Export pricing procedure is maintained in Classify condition types with relevant conditions. The BED % in this case is coming correctly in table J_1IEXCDTL for DLFC as well as ARE1.

But Deemed Export pricing procedure is not maintained in Classify condition types. The BED % in this case is coming AS ZERO in table J_1IEXCDTL for DLFC as well as ARE3.

[I correct myself that BED % was not coming earlier also in DLFC (Excise Invoice)].

So my concern is that in case of Export and Deemed Export where does the system looks for BED% - Classify condition types or Maintain Excise Defaults and in which precedence?

I've referred to thread :"". We're using TAXINN.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

In "Maintain Excise Defaults":

Col. 7 is A/R BED Cond- This is for Total BED Condition.

Col. 11 is BED perc- This is for BED % Condition.

Similarly which column is for A/P Total BED Condition and which is for A/P BED %?

Thank you.