Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting block vs Purchasing Block for External Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues

We use SRM 7.02 ECS

I have a problem with the replication of a vendor that has Posting Block

In ERP if vendor has Posting Block , ERP allows you to create requisitions or PO's but doesn't allow to post invoices to that vendor code

This is ok for me as the Purchasing block is not flagged

My problem is that i want to have same behavior as in SRM , so the posting block is flagged ( invoice posting in my understanding and as ERP behavior ) , but i should be able to have , see and use this vendor in SRM for SC -> PO -> CONF

Supplier is visible in BP

Supplier has entry in BUT000

But supplier is not visible in SRM Administration - Supplier

Is not visible in search window when you search by vendor code

But if you manually type in the vendor code and try to assign, then SRM is showing error: Supplier not permitted

Any recommendation how to achieve this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

use OSS note 2058112 - Avoid SRM documents save with blocked partner (SRM 7.13) to know where you will have to make your modifications to cover your requirement.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent

Thanks for feedback

But this note says how to proceed to avoid saving SRM documents ( SC / PO ) with blocked partner

What i want to achieve is to create and order SC - Generate PO and create CONF - for vendors that have the flag in ERP Posting Block ( as my first image attached )

For that vendor in ERP i'm able to create PR, PO, GR but i'm not allowed to create IR but this is ok, i want to have same in SRM

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i understood your need.

I just gave you clues to be able to understand partner update...

You will have also to manage XBLOCK field:

- when searching for vendors,

- for Vendor Lists (BBP_PARTNER_VALIDATE function modul),

- when checking vendor (LBBP_PDBUPF23 include with CHECK_PARTNER_IN_VEND_EXISTS form).

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (0)