cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM deployment failed (DeployManagerException)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear programmers,

Since yesterday I'm trying to deploy an EAR file with NetWeaver Developer Studio. But, each time I get this error:

Apr 25, 2007 10:59:54... Info: ***** Begin of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Apr 25, 2007 10:59:56... Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

Apr 25, 2007 10:59:56... Error: Aborted: development component 'NewsEAR'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2007.04.24.11.16.39':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [cp22383-a] with user name: [admin]

Check your login information.

Exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot authenticate the user.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Apr 25, 2007 11:00:33... Info: J2EE Engine is in same state (online/offline) as it has been before this deployment process.

Apr 25, 2007 11:00:33... Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

We did reset the SDM password in de Configtool and in the RemoteGui.bat. All processes seem to work, because they are green.

We appreciate your help.

Regards,

Adri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found the solution while looking at my last question, which was almost the same. Thnx anyway

If you go to User Administration and change the password there, when next time you log in, in the portal you will get an notification that the password is expired. Change it to your liking and your problem is solved

Adri Kodde