Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP fiori launchpad Po error bgapp_poapproval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

When run fiori launch pad for po it through error called BGAPP_POAPPROVAL

am not able get anything under sap node how to get bgapp_poapproval inside /opu/odata/sap

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Vishnu, please take one app initially, carefully follow the help.sap documentation and configure the app. You will get a fair idea of what all is required to make an app up and running. Then go for the other apps in the MM set of apps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

How to get services into /sap/opu/odata/sap

mine is empty as u can see in above pic

Reagrds

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Goto Transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE and click on Add service - Choose the backend system alias - click on Get Services - choose OData service GBAPP_POAPPROVAL and click on it - It will popup asking for whether to store in package assignment or local object. You can choose local object and click on ok. Now the service has been added in your Service catalog list. Assign the system alias and make sure the odata is active and also in SICF.

Hope this helps,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

now the above error solved now the new error is

Error (500, Internal Server Error) in OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/Catalogs?$filter=type%20eq%20'CATALOG_PAGE'%20or%20type%20eq%20'H'%20or%20type%20eq%20'REMOTE'": HTTP request failed Details: No service found for namespace /UI2/, name PAGE_BUILDER_CUST, version 0001.

Regads

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you have activated all the OData services mentioned here - Activating SAP Gateway OData Services - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Share the snapshot of transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICES where your launchpad services are added. Make sure the system alias is LOCAL. Check here :

Also I don't understand, you are trying to implement Order From Requisition app and above solution given were for PO approval which is different. Are you sure, your errors are resolved ?

Service sra013_po_from_pr_srv is for Order from requisition app.

Backend role to be given : SAP_MM_PURORD_OR_APP

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

as i was out of station as u said my problem has not been sorted out when i give tcode /n /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE

it shows all services ZPAGE_BUILDER_CONF

ZPAGE_BUILDER_CUST

ZPAGE_BUILDER_PERS

ZPAGEBUILDER_SERVICE V 0 1

when i select alias local it doesnot show any of these value in service so i was not able to load catalog

previosly they were working fine but after activate GBAPP_POAPPROVAL GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL this error starts

clould tell me what went wrong from my side

when i give alias local and press get services then no z services are come as u see in

below pic

Regards

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you trying to add the ZPAGE_BUILDER_CUST, ZPAGE_BUILDER_PERS and ZPAGE_BUILDER_CONF services by going to Add Service, these services are already visible in the service catalog which means they are already activated. Is the service GBAPP_POAPPROVAL activated? If yes what system alias have you assigned to this service?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

before it was running fine but after GBAPP_POAPPROVAL has been activated not able to load the page it throws error no data found not able to load catalogs

Regards

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog -

It shows how this error can be resolved. Also verify if the user has been assigned proper roles in both gateway and back end system as given here -

Regards,

Saurabh

vishnu_babu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra,

You should need SRA013 component also create a Z service in /iwfnd/maint_services,

assgin system alias to that odata service click on call browser.

Regards

Vishnu B

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

i search in backend i found

i have only SRA001 SRA002 should i need SRA013 that is for what

when i tried to load data on launchpad

Suggest it is very urgent

Regards

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is very confusing as to which exact Fiori app you are trying to use. Please specify which all Fiori apps you are looking for. If you just want to use Approve PO (which GBAPP_POAPPROVAL from the thread title suggests) then SRA013 is not relevant. However the error screen shot in your initial post shows an error for the SRA013_PO_FROM_PR_SRV which is used by the Order from Requisitions app.

Regards,

Saurabh

vishnu_babu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

May i know which app u r exactly trying to implement..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I try to implement total MM but but as of know it try only pr approval pr requisition their i saw only SRA001  SRA002 ar necessary for this but suggets SRA013 for the same

Previously working fine now only the problem arisrs

find SAP gateway Error log

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Yes i am looking total mm but at initial stage PO PR  also 

so i need to implement SRA0013

send me all prerequisite for the same

Regards

vishnu_babu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra,

You are trying to implement complete MM related apps right..??

which is all these apps in the screen shot

Regards,

Vishnu B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for the same

But i am not able to load data if that will sort then only i go further

it shows unable to load catalogs

Regards

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are only looking for Approve Requisitions and Order from Requisitions initially then please refer the documentation for these apps and perform all the steps mentioned. Approve requisitions requires GBAPP002 600 and Order from Requisitions requires SRA013 600 components in the back end system.

App Implementation: Approve Requisitions - SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library

App Implementation: Order from Requisitions - SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library

Regards,

Saurabh

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also I would suggest you to first refer the Fiori Apps Library and check whether all required components for apps which you are looking to implement are installed or not. Then follow the implementation steps for each app (like activating OData service, activating SICF service, assigning roles etc.).

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which roles have you assigned to your user in front end system and back end system?

vishnu_babu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

please share the roles.

regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Backend roles

---

FIORI_ADMIN

SAP_MM_PO_APV_APP

ZTRUST

Frontend roles

SAP_FIN_BCR_COSTMANAGER_X1

SAP_FIN_TCR_T_X1

SAP_MM_BCR_BUYER_X1

SAP_SD_BCR_FIELDSALESREP_X1

SAP_SD_TCR_T_X1

SAP_UI2_ADMIN_700

SAP_UI2_LAUNCH_PAGE

SAP_UI2_USER_700

ZFIORI_ADMIN

ZFIORI_ADMIN1

ZFIORI_ADMIN2

ZFIORI_ADMIN3

ZM_MM_ROLE

ZRT

ZSAP_UI2_ADMIN_700

ZTRUST

Regards

vishnu_babu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra,

Please decide which app you are going to implement first. Then start assigning roles. also create roles with your customer namespace(z) generate profile and assign that role to the user. Also go through the implementation guide for MM related apps

SAP Fiori 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library

Regards

Vishnu B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

i will go with MM first for that backend roles are perfect

for forntend roles i will delete all except mm roles and copy all role in z namespace and try whole thing again

if you have any manual steps send it to me

Thanks for support

Regards

vishnu_babu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra,

First select any one app. solve its prerequisits, and go throught the implementation guide. you cannot implement all MM apps at a time.

Regards

Vishnu B

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated the OData Service GBAPP_POAPPROVAL in the front end system using the correct system alias? After doing this also ensure that you have assigned the role SAP_MM_PO_APV_APP in the back end system.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have assigned the said role in R/3 which is our backend my issue while doing sicf one service is unable to find /default_host/sap/opu/odata/sap this node is blank by how to activate folowing service

/sap/opu/odata/sap/GBAPP_APPROVAL

Regards

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow this link and activate the relevant OData service - Front-End Server: Activate OData Services - App Implementation - SAP Library

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI allrough

i would like get services

how i can make my own catalog thorugh  /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE of z* and add them th catalog

when i tried make new catalog it will through error no backend service found

Regards

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't create catalogs in the transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE. Here you have to click on Add Service, select the system alias of the back end system, click Get Services and from the list click on your respective OData service and click Add Selected Service to activate the service.

You have to ensure that the definition of the system alias of the back end system is setup correctly to be able to successfully find the OData service for activating it.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

thanks for the reply

i have done same thing

but when i execute tcode sicf

under sap node there are some services are there here i am not able to services

here i have doubt i need add some addon by which it will get activate all service here it is blank

Regards

le ich

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the NW version of your front end server? If it is < NW 740 have you installed the Fiori UI central add-ons? Also does your back end system have the componen GBAPP_POAPPROVAL installed?

Please read the implementation steps carefully before configuring any Fiori app and follow each and every step, this will save you a lot of unnecessary troublesh efforts.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

our is nw 7.31 and following comp are installed

In frontend

in backend we installed

kindly what else needs to follow i am very new to this envirnoment

Regards