cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acessing PI OS filepath in Javaproxy SAP PI 7.4 single java stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to access PI OS file path to open a file using a inbound Java Proxy. I am able to run the java program in NWDS in local pc and can get the output from PI OS file path. But after deploying the same program in Javaproxy in PI server, service is returning the error 'Unable to open data file'. I tried according to . But did not help. I doubt the user passing to wsnavigator to test the service, does not have the permission for PI OS filepath. Somebody can help on it.

Thank you.

Regards,

NK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello NK,

What are the credentials you are providing for accessing the file path, when you run the program on NWDS?

This seems to be issue with the credentials. Please use the OS level credentials and run the program. It will work.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nitin,

When run the program in NWDS with the OS credentials in my PC, it is working fine and getting response back. But trying to do the same with Java proxy it is unable to get the response from OS file path.

Regards,

NK

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello NK,

Can you please let me know what is the error you are facing while accessing it?

Regards,

Nitin

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello NS,

Post the error screenshot.

Also make sure any firewall/port is blocking the FTP server access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the error I am getting JavaProxy is below , how to pass another OS user authentication in it:, I am passing the user only at HTTP authentication which is not working:

Read data of type username and value  administrator from HTTP header and set on module javax.security.auth.callback.NameCallback
Read data of type password and value  xxx from HTTP header and set on module javax.security.auth.callback.PasswordCallback
Authentication for web service sap.com/demoesr1EAR_demoesr1_EJB_TestImplBean/TestWebService, configuration  using security policy BASIC*_*_*_*ws failed: Cannot authenticate the user.. (See SAP Note 880896 for further info).