cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add transactions and objects in Business Blueprint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In Transaction tab of Business Blueprint,I have to add some transactions list according our requirement, I have added one logical component in system landscape to add transactions and I tried to add transactions by selecting type as a Transaction,Logical Component which I have created and for column Object I clicked on f4, so that it displayed some list of objects as shown in below image.

I selected one of those,in under the column Object I got some object code which I have selected and it also entered Name column by default.According to our requirement we have some list of transactions to add.

Anyone please guide me, how to mention them in object list get the code and  name ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can type in the transaction directly in the object and enter. If the transaction exists in your demo remote system it will appear.

Thanks

rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav

Thanks for the reply,in the columns OBJECT and NAME i get strucked. If object is provide by default it will show name also, because while adding that object they have mentioned the name.Without adding object it is not allowing us to edit name.I have 200 object list, to that list I have  to add objects and name according my requirement.How can i add that ?

One more question is,can we get SAP Business One application transactions in SOLMAN ?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not edit the name here, if it is standard, then it will come from the managed system what the name is, if its z object then you can change the name in managed system and that name will appear here. I hope it will help you.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information Rishav.

The Logical component which I have added is with Z namespace,how can I change the name in managed system,can you please guide me ?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

you don't need to change the name of logical component.

1. you should simply type the name of your Transaction Code and select Transaction and logical component name in the first and second column
  2. when you press the enter key post enter above information solman itself check the existence of your transaction and add this to your transaction tab
  3. Save the changes

hope this clarifies

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar

I have selected Type,Logical component and entered the Transaction Code, it is not showing relevant name and even I am not able to edit it.

Can you please help on this ?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

If it is added then it means transaction code exists on your managed system so add all the transaction first as per your requirement.

later in the same transaction solar02 from SAP MENU choose

Utilities->Update Maintained Systems Text

this will update text for all the transaction code.

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar

I have mentioned the transaction codes and in

Utilities->Update Maintained Systems Text

I am getting following Error log:

How to add the name ?

How to know SAP Business One related transaction codes list here,so that it will be easy for me to add.

Can you please suggest me ?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

Good so we see it is updated for one transaction but for one it is not.

have you check the transaction is existing or not directly in your managed system for the missing one ?

it seems the error one is not existing there...... check it in managed system..and then try again

it is updating for another transaction so it will update for others if they exist in the managed system(it can be any erp, business one or bw, crm etc)

hope this clarifies

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar

In the image the updated transaction is already there in object list I have selected from that list. For error one I have entered  the object code.

Will you please guide me,how to check whether the transaction is existing or not in managed system  ?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just logon to managed system and run the transaction or goto se93 and check if it exists

also double check you are not making mistake while entering in solman and it is exactly the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar

Thanks for the reply.Yes for se93 it is adding the transaction.

I have following list of transactions from SAP Business One :

• Sales Quotation
  • Sales Order
  • Down Payment
  • Delivery
  • Return
  • A/R Invoice - IN 13
  • A/R Invoice plus Payment
  • A/R Credit Memo - CN 14
  • Payment

Can  you please provide me the Transaction Codes for these transactions ?
In those for I found the codes, with those only I have tested yesterday,it has shown that error.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please connect with Business process expert for this requirement as this is not a technical or solman issue

once you have the details then add them to solman as shared earlier

this should resolve

thanks

Prakhar

Answers (0)