Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Missing / Lost point in BI Platform

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SCN Support team,

I wanted to find out what happened to over 100+ point within BI Platform section.  I check last week I noticed that I had close to 1200+ points and when I check earlier today I am in low 900+.

Please help me understand what happened to my missing / lost points.

Thanks Kindly,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

As Amit said, the points in the leaderboard are calculated on a rolling basis, so the change you see is because the month just rolled over. Have a look at your lifetime points in that space on your reputation>expertise tab. Flip the BI Platform tile to see your recent point history.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These points display is rolling 12 months points.These points deducted when points earned are more then 12 months.

• Members with the highest current points balance in the space appear on the leaderboard.
  • The points balance include points earned in the space itself and in the past 12 months. Creating content, people liking it, etc. contribute positively towards the points balance.
  • The points balance is deducted when points expire (earned more than 12 months ago) or the content was removed (deleted, rejected). In the case of the later (deleted, rejected), points earned through likes and ratings for the removed content are also deducted.

1 + 1 = 2

2 - 1 = 1

Amit