cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output determin error

Former Member
0 Kudos

in our SD outbound delivery, header EDI output is not triggered, I know I forget to maintain condition record, I have two questions:

(1), when I select the line in the output header, go to determ analysis, but it says no determ log, what should I do? how to analyze the log

(2), when i use VV21, I have three option to choose (key combination) sales org/delivery type, sales org/delivery type/shp point. which one I should choose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in our SD outbound delivery, header EDI output is not triggered, I know I forget to maintain condition record, I have two questions:

(1), when I select the line in the output header, go to determ analysis, but it says no determ log, what should I do? how to analyze the log

Jolin,

In addition to my previous suggestion of going through the theory, please set up output (check output configuration steps, condition records) and then check the determination analysis. If you get issues, then paste the screenshot here.

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jolin,

You need to read the theory for Output determination. Glynn C William's has explained it well.

TW

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jolin,

Please have look on to the following blog that might help in analysis for output type:

(2), when i use VV21, I have three option to choose (key combination) sales org/delivery type, sales org/delivery type/shp point. which one I should choose

Based on your requirements, you have to choose the relevant key combination.

Thanks, JP

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If OP is saying s/he cannot see the Output Analysis, then what should he investigate?

I think the link doesnot cover this.

TW

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for feedback. But, if you refer back my post again, you will observe that you can view output determination analysis in change transactions of the document. And same may not be visible in display transaction. In this case, it will be VL02N.

If OP wants to know, how to automatically determine output type in delivery doc (Which not the case in my assumption). Then this question is a basic question.

Hope that helps you.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jolin,

1)Please check the output determination assignment for your delivery type. If no procedure assigned then do the assignment.

2)If the assignment in place, then maintain the condition records in T.code-VV21 with Sales org/Delivery type.

Thanks & Regards,

vamsi Krishna.