Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas 3.0 - Flavors Transport Rendering Issue

former_member327092
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We transported our flavors from Dev to QA and it was all working fine until yesterday. One of the transport that went in today seem to have broken rendering of these flavors except for admin ID's. To name a few - Rendering for the table columns, Setting focus on text fields, one of the flavor just keeps spinning.

As an admin user when I go into QA system I am able to see the changes and also there are no issues in table columns but asan end user when they login to these flavors they are seeing different behavior.

Role assignments are still in tact no changes happened there and also cleared the flavor cache.

Any thoughts are appreciated?

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Its hard to tell.

Have you implemented this note?:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2268026

Transport your flaovr again and clear cache.

Sushant

former_member327092
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushant. Can you please explain the purpose of the OSS Note? We have been moving transports almost everyday for the last 2 weeks and did not face any issues until last 2 days.

I tried re-transporting the objects and clearing the flavor too. Our BASIS Team restarted the server instance as well.

There is a System_Core_dump in ST22 for the MIGO related flavors for users.

Error in the SAP kernel

The current ABAP program "SAPLMIGO" had to be terminated because the ABAP

processor detected a system error.

I am not sure why all the flavors are working for my ID alone. Is it because I developed the changes and moved to Q?