cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling a Track Sales Order app with Sales Order from My Inbox but not displaying the record

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this requirement to link the Track Sales Order App from My Inbox App. We added the URL with corresponding sales order number as a link in the attachment link. When I click the URL, it goes to the Track Sales Order thendisplay the Sales order but will automatically refresh and display the first Sales Order in the list ( left pane ) . Is there a configuration / coding that I need to implement so it will just display the sales number that I pass along with the URL using the said app?

Regards,

Lino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lino,

Please share the URL string without hostname.

What is the behavior if you just open the URL from browser?

Does it happen only the URL is called from My Inbox?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Here is the URL:

<server><port>sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html?sap-client=001#SalesOrder-track&/newdetail/SalesOrders('12345678')

The behavior of the URL is the same even when I paste the URL directly to the browser. It will initially display the sales order number then refresh immediately then display the first record in the track sales Order.

Regards,

Lino

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lino,

My Inbox is not related anything.

I see refresh is an issue. Please check the SAPUI5 library version and Track Sales Order app version.

Regards,

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

This is what I got when I click the about button:

cus.sd.salesorder.monitor

1.28.1 (20150302-2007)

I'm not sure where to get the Track Sales Order app version.

Regards,

Lino

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lino,

I see that SAPUI5 library is old and your app is custom/extended app.

Regards,

lino_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We didn't modify anything on the Track Sales Order App, It is the same app when we installed it.

Will updating the SAP UI5 Library will fixed the refresh issue that we encounter?

Thanks,

Lino