Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NWBC with CRM WUI

RobA
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Our business users use two core SAP systems: ERP & CRM.

ERP is accessed via SAP GUI 7.40 using the traditional ABAP dynpro screens, CRM is accessed using internet explorer and uses the Web UI browser based screens.

I'm experimenting with NWBC 6.0 as a wrapper for the SAP ERP system access, it's looking good so far.

I do not intend to use nwbc services, its more of a client to bring us into a modern wrapper with tabs etc.

The ultimate end goal is to move into Fiori, so NWBC will support this two while we have a long transition into the mixed mode of traditional screens vs Fiori apps via launchpad.

What I want to do is have both ECC and CRM screens within NWBC client - but as far as I can tell this is not supported?

I did try and 'cheat' by adding the CRM URL https://appserver:44300/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm as a Fiori URL within system selecter, this actually works but then after restart its removed (as of NWBC 6.0 PL2 any invalid valid Fiori URLs are removed)

So, is there a supported way to access CRM 7.0 EHP3 using Web UI within the NWBC tool?

Thanks

Rob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

How about just adding the CRM link into a role in the ECC system, then the user would only log on to one place.

See this blog on how to do it