cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting SAP Personas Scripting Error

0 Kudos

Hi Personas Experts,

In our organization we are using SAP Personas 3.0.  SAP /PERSONAS/CONSUMER_ROLE has been assigned to all users.

We are facing some scripting error issue here when trying to open Z transaction code, we didn’t apply any Personas development for that t.code

The error as below.

A  running Personas script could have caused this error. Please check your active scripts.

Received "control serialization failed" on batch step: {"get":"state/ur"}

The complete batch was:

[{"content":"1234","post":"value/wnd[0]/usr/subSUBSCR_PERNR:SAPMZIFORM:0110/ctxtRP50G-PERNR"},{"post":"action/304/wnd[0]/usr/subSUBSCR_PERNR:SAPMZIFORM:0110/ctxtRP50G-PERNR","content":"position=4","logic":"ignore"},{"post":"focus/wnd[0]/usr/subSUBSCR_PERNR:SAPMZIFORM:0110/ctxtRP50G-PERNR","logic":"ignore"},{"post":"vkey/0/ses[0]"},{"get":"state/ur"}]

Same thing is happening through SAP Fiori Portal too.

As I developer have three roles /PERSONAS/EDITOR_ROLE, /PERSONAS/CONSUMER_ROLE and /PERSONAS/ADMIN_ROLE still getting same error.

Could you please help us to solve the issue?

Thanks,

Nag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

hi Nag,

For your SAP incident, i think the Personas Support was working with you on getting the connections up and running. You will be responded in the message when we are able to get into your system.

Besides that, I think based on your description here, your issue is most likely due to the regression in kernel around patch 320 and above.

But this has been fixed now and mostly will be released this friday.

Please take a look into this note for further details about issue description/solution and planned release date : https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2284855

Regards,

Sushant

0 Kudos

Thank you Sushant.