Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i5Chart Error

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I am facing some issue while running an i5Chart. I am running this chart after a long time. If I remember correctly when I run this last time successfully we had MII 14.0 version. Now we are on MII 15.0 SP4 and I think the new version is causing the issue.

Here is the error message  at browser console

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

sap-ui-core.js:41 2016-03-02 23:25:28 Device API logging initialized - DEVICE

sap-ui-core.js:77 2016-03-02 23:25:28 registerResourcePath ('', '/sapui5/resources/') -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

sap-ui-core.js:77 2016-03-02 23:25:28 URL prefixes set to: -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

sap-ui-core.js:77 2016-03-02 23:25:28   (default) : /sapui5/resources/ -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

i5Chart.js:1 Script console debug logs(INFO/LOG level) allowed: false

PieChart.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: this.ui5ChartElement.getToolTip is not a function

chrome-extension://ahgdclgdhfeingghldkedleghekbfhef/content/bridge.js:1 Connecting to PORT_NAME_SYMANTEC_PKI_CLIENT_CONTENT_TO_BACKGROUND...

chrome-extension://ahgdclgdhfeingghldkedleghekbfhef/content/bridge.js:1 Connected: Portname: (...)onDisconnect: (...)onMessage: (...)__proto__: Port

chrome-extension://ahgdclgdhfeingghldkedleghekbfhef/content/bridge.js:1 Done.

chrome-extension://ahgdclgdhfeingghldkedleghekbfhef/content/detection.js:1 +content/detection.js

chrome-extension://ahgdclgdhfeingghldkedleghekbfhef/content/detection.js:1 -content/detection.js

Thanks

Shaji Chandran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Private_Member_14935
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

Please check the SAP UI5 version on your Netweaver server. Also what is the NW server version.

Probably it is an older version of SAP UI5 for which that function is not supported.

The general recommendation is to have the UI5 version appropriate for the NW server version.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ria

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Thanks for your response. I have got Netweaver 7.31 version. How do I check the SAP UI5 version of netweaver server?

Thanks

Shaji

Private_Member_14935
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

To check the SAP UI5 version, you could type sap.ui.version in the browser console.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ria

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

sap.ui.version is 1.16.6

Thanks

Shaji

Private_Member_14935
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

Looks like some enhancement that happened in i5Chart in 15.0 uses properties which are not supported by 1.16 version.

You should upgrade to a higher SAP UI5 version. For NW 7.31 you should have SAP UI5 version between 1.20.X and 1.28.X based on the NW SP for your 7.31 server.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ria

shaji_chandran
Participant
0 Kudos

Ria,

Thanks again for your continuous support. Can you please let me know how can I upgrade SAP UI version ?

Thanks

Shaji

Private_Member_14935
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

You can download the SAP UI5 sca from SMP, and deploy it on NW AS Java server using SUM tool (same way as you deploy MII SCAs).

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ria