cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data update in IBPF

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • I'm trying to deal with IBPF. So I  made configuraton according course published here and start using work book "Cost Center Planning On Periods" - /ERP/SFIN_WB01. So actual data displayed correctly and I'm able to enter plan data for years 2015-2016. Then I created new cost centers and cost elemnts with validaty date from 01.01.2014 till 31.12.9999. And performed some posintg on it. In standart report S_ALR_87013611 - Cost Centers: Actual/Plan/V More...ariance  - data displayed correctly. But these cost centers and cost elemts didn't appeared in analysis work book. What am I do wrong? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mihaela_dragos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Note 2194754 will explain you the debit/credit behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for information, but  in this case problem not in debit or credit. data not updated in planning infocube

mihaela_dragos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you please check the currency in which you made the posting in ERP and the currency in which you try to display the data in IBPF? Use in IBPF the "transaction currency" of controlling document (controlling area currency).

Former Member
0 Kudos

in company code and controlling area currency - eur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what kind of posting did you make?CO,FI?tcode?Do you see them in COEP with Dr indicator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I post invoice for customer. I have credit in CO document and lines in COEP. In standard report S_ALR_87013611 - Cost Centers: Actual/Plan, I  can see changes in column actual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure that Credit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sure. From coep - "Credit posting or sender credit posting".

In any case, actual data must be changed in IBPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Credit not reflects in IBP-Cost center palnning as a actual, only Debit

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's quite interesting. sum of actual changed with credit sum, if it is not recognized, it is overstatement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made transfer from(credit) Cost center to (debit) new cost center  - so nothing changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, how did you post it? Version, Record Type.

Function, which extract data from ERP-actuals, reads only specific values...

Former Member
0 Kudos

customer invoice, other documents with the same parameters  for other cost center are elements- displayed in IBPF. it seems that after activation data are not updated at real time  infocube, only contain data which were in the system during activation