cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operative Indicaters: Account assignment check in disable mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Level 2 WBS has few child level WBS at level 3.There are some cost or commitment booked at child level WBS at level 3 but i am finding along with respective child level WBS header level WBS (level 2) account assignment category is also appearing in disable mode. I have checked at header level WBS has cost plan and released budget but there is certainly no any reservation /commitment /reversal cost and any actual cost booked. I checked CJI3,CJI5 and budget SLR report.

1. Why this header WBS (level 2) account assignment category appearing in disable mode  ?

2. How can i make it in change mode again ? what are the ways ?

Please respond  SAP PS Gurus

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is only customer project and check was already there at header level WBS but was in change mode. Now its in display mode. User define field selection setting also coming as input.

Please provide some suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

You mean header level WBS element, Account assignment is editable, but in child it is non-editable.

Is the AuC created for the child WBS element ?

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

Initial level Account assignments are editable in all WBS. But in my case cost booked only on child level WBS but its respective header level's account assignment also got converted in display mode. So along with the child level WBS its header level WBS account assignment also coming in display mode.

It should be like child level WBS account assignment in display but header level account assignment must be in change mode because cost book on child level on header level WBS.

No AUC created for any of the WBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please anybody reply on this !!!

Thanks Indeed.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Can you do one test in your system ?

Create a New WBS element and Child, now had some cost in the child and check whether this makes the top level WBS account assignment element indicator to display mode.

In such case, check your substitution / validation, whether any logic in place to set the top level with this indicator.

Additionally can you please confirm, whether the Level 2 WBS element is checked with Account Assignment Indicator or not.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

Thanks for your kind respond.

I have tested the same in test server and booked some cost on child level WBS but it does not impact the account assignment tick of header level WBS it remains in change mode only.

There is no any substitution/ validation working on the same.

Any way to make this tick in change mode now ???

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Well, the impact on this WBS element alone.

Select the WBS - Go to SE16 - PRPS (Get the Object Number) - Pass to another table RPSCO and execute.

All reports are updated based on the table entries, just check whether any cost available in this WBS. Also check whether you have settled the child WBS to the top WBS element. I guess in this scenario top level will be grey out.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

Thanks Indeed.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please confirm, do you want to check it or its already checked....

whether the WBS element has AuC created ? If so, i guess it will be greyed out

Regards

Terence

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

You can also check in the field status groups if that can influence a field being read-only.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Have you tried this?

In transaction CJ02 select the WBS top element and press enter.

In the Basic Data tab, scroll to the right until you see the the "Acct" and "Bill" Columns.

Click on the checkboxes to enable or disable and save after modifying.

Hope it helps!

Fernando Montenegro