cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA inventory data model

0 Kudos

hi,

I am working on hana inventory data model extracting inventory stocks, material movements tables directly from sap eccs to sap hana through SLT.

I am trying to build a model where i can show current stock balance and valuation data.

If i build a calc view on MARD, MARDH, and MBEW & MBEWH, does this give me current stock balance and valuation.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

You can get current closing stocks of Material/Plant at as on this day.

Create view and share difficulties if you come across. 

Point to remember: What approach you need to follow to closing stock of Material/plant  on some historical date(old date)?

BR.

0 Kudos

hi Vijay,

Thanks, for the response. I am trying to accomplish the requirement if they need to see the historical stock balances over a period of 2 weeks at Material/plant . for example, give me the stock balance as of particular date(1/15/2016). Do i need to store daily snapshots of MARD, MBEW, MCHB? Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

Yes, you would have to take snapshots for these tables.

If not you need to consider MSEG to find out if there are any change in stocks(during this time period). However in this case considering the correct movement types would become bit tricky.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a similar requirement. Can you please share how did you achieve the Snapshot building on these tables in Native Hana.

Considering I have the correct movement types.

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar