Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Access Request: System field added

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have the following escenario:

GRC is connected with many plugins systems. In addition there are arround 5 or 6 different systems where the Data Source of the users are retrieved. So for example if a Search - in GRC - for the last name Smith I get the same user from different systems (and maybe the same employee have different users in different systems)

So I have the following requirement: To know in the user access request form the system where the user exists. Please see screenshot below where the column System appears:

The objective is that the requestors are aware to which system the user belongs to.

Do you know whether this is something which could be customized? Does it requires ABAP programming?

Many thanks in advance,

Sara.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sara,

Is the Existing Assignments tab insufficient to show the systems where the user exists? Were the users created without any role assignments? Please clarify and please also keep in mind the minimum information required for discussions in this space. Your question  as posted is light on details.

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gretchen,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is the user is not unique. That means the user could have in system A user A and in system B user B.

So in the exisiting assignment button I would say the system is checking in which system exists the specified user into the field User. Is my assumption correct?

Regards and thank you,

Sara.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara

This seems to come back to user identity which is more SAP IdM

I recall RAR having a mapping of user Ids for different systems to map to central identity but not ARQ.

GRC system aside, how are you showing that PersonA owns the User Ids in of ABC in System 1 and DEF in System 2? I assume if you can figure out who you've established identity/owership then you might be able to work something from a code point of view.

If you have no way of connecting the different Ids in the different systems then I'm not sure how you could get a system to connect them.

Regards

Colleen

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

search result appears from GRACUSERCONN. in this table, duplicate ids can be stored, differentiated by connector.

So, could you show your search result screen(i do not have GRC system now). could you activate trace ST05, to check the table, this data is fetched from.

Regards

Plaban