Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we get excise part2 in GRN Document

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's,

How can i capture excise invoice part 2 tab in GRN Document, Actually I already complete configure for CIN- excise group part. But not getting excise part 2 tab,
one more thing is excise part 1 is occurred and posting in J1IEX, but part 2 is not generated. So please guide me and give best solution for end to end scenario.

Thanks in Advance,
Chandu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Part2 will be posted only for Cenvatable Materials. If you try to Post Part2 for Non cenvatable Material,you will receive a warning message" No Cenvat amount to be posted" You can still post the document. But, part 2 document will not be posted. Only status gets change from In process to Posted.

So check whether you have maintained correctly or not.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Part2 will be posted only for Cenvatable Materials. If you try to Post Part2 for Non cenvatable Material,you will receive a warning message" No Cenvat amount to be posted" You can still post the document. But, part 2 document will not be posted. Only status gets change from In process to Posted.

So check whether you have maintained correctly or not.

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have maintained all the J1ID master data for material, plant and vendor. You should also have classified the material as Raw material/capital goods, etc. as applicable.

If yes, then recheck your configuration and see if you have maintained Excise defaults correctly and if account assignments are maintained.

If you are facing any warning or error message, please share.

Regards,

SP

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use option "Post Excise invoice" in J1IEX. Let us know if any error is happening.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all SAP experts, my problem is resolved. Excise Part 2 is posting successfully and Updated. Since it had been some Excise settings is required.

So any way Excise part2 is posting and Updated.

Thanks a lot for your guide.

Regards,

Chandu

0 Kudos

Hi,

That's good news. Please mention the missing configuration details which you did to solve the issue.

Also please close this thread marking correct/helpful answers, so that it can be beneficial to other users of SCN with a similar issue.

Regards,

SP

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing and my issue to required for settings is below mention

Go to SPRO - >  Logistics - General -> Tax on Goods Movements -> India -> Basic settings -> Maintain Excise Groups..... and remaining all are maintained for this.

Here Excise Group, plant code and Description, Excise Reg No, GRs per EI, out going excise invoice, MIGO Settings is main thing here Select EI capture, Post EI in MIGO, Update RG21 at MIGO these settings are required and mantained.

But the out going excise invoice  setting is not required to, if in case we want to automatically post for the part1 & part2 to select the out going excise invoice settings.

I am done the above all settings and post part1 & part2 and update both successfully.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandu