cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner functions are disappeearing in sales order

0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

in sales order creation, i have givn sold , ship to , req del date and po number , then i am getting all my partners 6 in header partners tab. But , when i have given material number , then 2 customized partner numbers are disappearing in header and item partners , i have checked all configurations and every thing is fine , so can i know how i am getting issue still ..how to find out why they are disappearing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Excellent! In addition, I'd like to share with you a useful software that I believe you'll like. It's no secret that GetProspect is a top CRM lead generation company. GetProspect's premium solution includes a wide variety of features for any kind of marketing business. Features like as lead capture forms, sales capture pages, and lead management and email lists are all included in this product (check how to measure email deliverability). Automated lead generation is made possible by GetProspect CRM - https://getprospect.com/blog/how-to-improve-email-deliverability . Customers and business owners benefit from this. Customers no longer have to submit leads by hand thanks to this feature. As soon as they submit their data, GetProspect will start generating leads for them. Organizations save time and effort by not having to generate as many leads.

former_member728852
Discoverer
0 Kudos

wow! it's strange

0 Kudos

Hi,

were 700000XXX numbers created as contact person for PF Y2 and Y3 . If, yes , Please check if same were created in context of  sold to :2344XX in T code : VAP3.

are there any custom validation for non standard PF (Y3 and Y3) using VOE4 entries ?

Thanks

Ram

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

suresh,

From my understanding, the partners determined at header level of the sales order should not alter when you add materials in the order. So, in the order header, if 6 partners are determined, they should remain, irrespective of materials added.

TW

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

partner functions and partner numbers do not usually disappear without any reason.

Custom code in a user exit might trigger re-determination of specific partners, of course.

However, considering the fact that sold-to party is mandatory on sales order header, I find it hard to believe that you could navigate between screens if it 'disappears', just because some ABAP-er is playing in your development system.

Could you please share screenshots, which show that your sold-to and ship-to party vanishes from the header partners tab?

0 Kudos

but after giving material, Y2,Y3 are disappearing

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

suresh,

save 2 orders - one without any material, check the partners; another with material, check the partners. Please paste the screenshots.

Let us see not in processing stage, but after order is completed (saved)

TW

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aha, so actually the disappearing partners are not AG and SH, but Y1 and Y3 . Now it makes more sense.

It might be good to check also the log for partner determination in the order.

In addition tot suggested, you can also check some of the the likely places to trigger such behavior- V09A0003, V09A0004.

These Y* partners, how they are determined - what do you have in VOPAN?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

suresh,

It would be beneficial to ask a business user (key user), does this disappearing of Y1 and Y2 make business sense. It might have started with a business need and this led to changes in SAP.

This information might help you build the solution, in which case you need to change this (deactivate) removal of Y1 and Y2

TW