Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in My Inbox Fiori application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have faced below issues in my inbox fiori Application :

1. Share a workitem via mail.

While  executing the work item via mail ,its not getting loaded ,it remains grey.

Please find the screenshot with name 'Workitem not loaded'.

2.Grouping

When we use Grouping  option in My Inbox, we first see ‘grouping by Task Type’ and afterwards the ‘grouping’ text is getting replaced and we get workflow id and step id  .

Please find screenshot with the name 'Grouping Task'

Thanking you all in advance.

Your help is highly appreciated .

Regards,

Riya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the console again and there I have not found any error message .

When I open the my inbox task link in new tab ,sometimes it open and sometimes its not.

We have redifine task odata service for few task ids,is it a possible reason of the abnormal behavior?

We have also configure Fiori in Portal UWL  and if I try to open My Inbox scenario specific tile  from Portal , it goes into infinite loop.

Please help me to find out the unexpected behavior of My Inbox application .

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Riya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

1. Please share the error log/ console.

2. Check the role contains authorizations to display related business data. (/IWPGW/RT_WF_USR)

Regards,

A J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

I have assigned SAP ALL role to my id and also the objects contains inside the role template /IWPGW/RT_WF_USR is also assigned to my id ,still I am getting the above error.

Regards,

Riya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

System alias for Launchpad services should be Local.

• /UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CONF
  • /UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS
  • /UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST
  • /UI2/INTEROP
  • /UI2/TRANSPORT

Looks like your INTEROP service is not configured properly.

Please show these services in /iwfnd/maint_service along with system alias.

All launchpad services should be assigned software version : IWPGW/BWF.

and go through this link for clear picture of the scenario.

Regards,

A J

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

What is the URL that opens up on executing the woork item from email? When you say it does not open the work item do you see any error ,message(s) in the console?

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I checked in console and get the below error :

Error in OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/$batch": HTTP request failed - {"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/$batch","statusCode":0,"statusText":"","headers":[],"body":""} sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapperError in OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/$batch": HTTP request failed - {"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/$batch","statusCode":0,"statusText":"","headers":[],"body":""} sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

Failed to resolve navigation target: #WorkflowTask-displayInbox?allItems=true&listSize=100&massAction=true&quickAction=true&sortBy=CreatedOn - Error in OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/$batch": HTTP request failed sap.ushell.renderers.fiori2.Shell.controller

Kindly let me know the possible reason.

Your help is highly appreciated.

regards,

Riya