cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing HTTP/500/E/Internal Server Error eachtime I regenerate the Service in Gateway service builder

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to map QUERY operation. but facing HTTP/500/E/Internal Server Error, When I checked the DPC class I found that the following error (in image)is raising this HTTP 500 error:

I guess it it not taking the correct structure from MPC... May be.. but Need some clarity how this error is coming each time I regenerate the service...

I solved the error by placing correct structure in code above(as suggested by error) but again when I regenerate the service it come back to error stage.

please guide.

Thanks in advance,

Pavan G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor

Hi Pavan,

zif_zmbo_bapi_farmer_geotag_3 is an interface which service builder creates as soon as we import our function module by creating types for all the fields and structures/tables of the function module.

The same is used while generating the code after we perform input/output mapping for read/Query operation in implementation section.

In SE24 did you check if that interface  zif_zmbo_bapi_farmer_geotag_3 has zbapi_farmer_geo_dis ?

Did your try to generate artifacts by creating model by importing function module allover again and perform mapping ?

Please check doing this.

Regards,

Ashwin

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for quick reply.

Firstly, Are you saying to create the Data model (Entity Type) AGAIN ?

Secondly, I had checked in Interface zif_zmbo_bapi_farmer_geotag_3 and found no zbapi_farmer_geo_dis.

I am now doing remapping as you suggested.. may be that would help..

Regs,

Pavan G

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes create Entity by Importing FM again and perform Mapping all over again and check.

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I deleted the mapping and again generate service(no error in DPC this time as I deleted mapping).. then I again mapped the Query with FM. and generated and got error again :

Snapshot:

Regs,

Pavan G

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, But again same error as shown here..

I also tried redefine the method.. though It would save me but again after I re-generate service the error in DPC Class again pops up and my DPC_EXT redefinition is helpless.

It critical issue. and I am totally stuck.

Thanks

Pavan G

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure why its happening.

Anyways try as below and check.

Delete that interface in SE24

Delete your Entity and Mappings done as part of implementation.

Import the FM freshly, Create Model and Perform Mapping.

Generate Objects.

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1.Delete that interface in SE24

2.Delete your Entity and Mappings done as part of implementation.

3.Import the FM freshly, Create Model and Perform Mapping.

I had to carry out point 2. and point 3 only... but still error is there.. I even create a new data model specifically for create operation but  no success/...

I am afraid that once the point 1 is carryout out(delete interface) I would be getting alot of error as the artifact is referred @ other places as well..

Can you suggest a workaround.??

Thanks,

Pavan G

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case just manually create data model in SEGW and generate objects.

Manually implement CreateEntity in DPC_EXT class and write the code manually.

At least this should work.

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OK. Seems a big u-turn to me .

Actually I figured out that the Run-Time artifacts are not getting updated....

I first mapped Display bapi so it is taking that strct in interface only.. and not considering the create operation struct. on regeneration and give error at end which is shown earlier.

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If its not getting updated then manually you need to create and implement things.

JyotiD
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Do you know the data element used for officer_winid ?

You can try redefine the same method and replace

data o_winid type zif_zmbo_bapi_farmer_geotag3=>zbapi_farmer_geo_dis-officer_winid.

with data o_winid type data element.

Regards,

Tarun

former_member188585
Participant

Hello Pavan,

If you are manually writing your code without mapping then are you getting the same error?

~Rahul