cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of TR to move stock to warehouse after quality usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have scenario where stock goes to quality ID point after GR and then after usage decision from quality, logistic user moves the stock manually from quality ID point to warehouse.

We want this process to be optimized so that when quality gives the usage decision a new TR and TO is triggered automatically to move the stock from quality ID point to warehouse. Problem is that TR created at the time of GR is closed after moving the stock to quality ID point and now we need to trigger new TR after quality UD to move the stock to warehouse automatically.

Could you please let me know if we can trigger creation of new TR using a movement type and also tell me how exactly we can do it in the system?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Pritt X and Kamlakar Gaikwad for your response.

In the mean time I got the solution by creating reference movement type and triggering movement after UD decision.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

are you using ID point functionality for certain storage types or all storage types in your warehouse?

secondly your requirement can be easily meet with standard WM settings. Are you using posting change notice or TR in warehouse management on usage decision? in same IM-WM interface setting you can make setting so that TO can be created immediately on TR/posting change creation and system will create TO automatically.

BR

Kamlakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

You deal quality ID point as a stor. location and there is another stor. location assigned to warehouse where good stock will be stored. After UD, use 311 movement type to transfer sloc to sloc for creating TR. Pls check in the config setting,TR field should be ticked against the assignment of ref. mvt. type against WM mvt. type. You can configure here also immediate TO creation against the TR .

Regards,

Pritt