cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single 105 document required for multiple inspection lots wrt to same Purchase Order after UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a scenario in which I require a single 105 MIGO document when multiple lots are created via 103 with reference to multiple line items in a Purchase Order.

Consider the following scenario:

Purchase Order:

Material X: 100 pcs

Material Y: 50 pcs

Goods Receipt 103 against the PO: Two inspection lots generated

If we post the goods to Blocked Stock via UD and then do manual 105 via MIGO, a single 105 document is posted. But when we post to unrestricted use via UD, multiple 105 documents are posted for each inspection lot. In the current scenario, two separate 105 documents are created when I post stock to unrestricted use for both lots via QA11.

Now, what I require is that when I perform the Usage Decision for both these lots and post to unrestricted, a single 105 document should be posted with reference to the Purchase Order.

Our users require a printout of a single 105 document when they perform UD and post stock to unrestricted use via QA11 instead of 105 documents for each inspection lot.

Any help in this regard will be appreciated. I am open to solutions in ABAP or User Exits, should there be nothing available in standard SAP.

Regards,

Yousuf Nabeel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use BAdi QEVA_ALT_QTY_INPUT  define an input help for the quantity fields on the stock screen when making the usage decision.

or QEVA0001 Enhancement: Quantity posting for usage decision  .

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar