Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm o cancel a stock TO

former_member394271
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

A stock TO for a delivery note was created, confirmed and the goods posted.

But in the inventory the Available stock is 0 (zero) and it doesn't allow me to move, transfer or delete the batch posted.

I tried to confirm or cancel the TO and the system shows me the message L3354.

Thanks.

Antonio Juarez.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Attach a LX02 screenshot with only warehouse code, material and batch. If possible , also attach of MMBE with removing tick "do not show zero stocks" . That will give us a crystal view of your current stock position and also it will avert unnecessary confusion.

Regards,

pritt

former_member394271
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comments, but let me try to clarify:

- Physically the goods were send to my customer and billed.

- In the WM system the batch number still appears but with 0 available quantity.

- In the IM the batch doesn't exist.

- I don't know how the user confirmed the TO, but I need to remove that batch number from the system.

- If I try to make a new TO or IM movement, the system doesn't allow me.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is pretty vague what you are explaining.

The batch certainly exists in IM, you only need to remove the tick from "do not show zero stocks" in MMBE.

You can run MB51 for material and batch number, this will show all movements in IM, the WM TOs for a material and batch can be listed with  LT24 .

This should then give a pretty clear picture.

The 0 stock in your initial screenshot does is just in the available stock column, you do not even show the pick or putaway quantity.  but there must be something as the total stock is shown as 17860.

Post a screenshot of LS24 and LS26  instead.

And by the way, why is this question marked answered if you still ask questions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transfer order which you are trying to confirm must be already confirmed or cancelled. You can not cancel already confirmed transfer order. Check if TO is already confirmed.

As you mentioned, "A stock TO for a delivery note was created, confirmed and the goods posted.", what do you want to do now? do you want to reverse the stock postings? if yes, then you must perform activity in IM first, i.e. cancel material document and then create TO against that material document to bring back material in system

BR

Kamlakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

A confirmed TO can't be cancelled in LT15. You may need to create a new TO in LT01 to bring back the material

Regards

Nagaraj Mallipatna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juarez,

There must be an open pick TO from the bin , pls check and revert.

Regards

Pritt