cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI Inbox is not allowing more than 100 work items

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have 213 work items in the Inbox, but inbox is showing only 100 work items.

Please see screenshot below and let us know if we need to do any config change required to fix this issue.

Thank you,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This is solved after changing listSize = 500 and the default is 100

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Kishore

that's actually not a great answer as

a) it slows the app with greater data load

b) is much too much for users as Masa has indicated

C) is a modification (I believe as I can't recall that in the extensibility options)

What's actually wrong here is not the number of items retrieved by default - after all they will appear as the user scrolls past the bottom of the list.  The problem is the workitem count shown at the top of the master list. The count should show the total number of items in the current filter. 

Now that is usually a bug in the OData service logic & I actually recall seeing a couple of SAP Notes for Fiori My Inbox already correcting the count.

AS you have not given details of your release/sp combinationfor Gateway or My Inbox I cannot confirm which note would fix your problem.

However a search of the Notes database on support.sap.com would be a good idea & if you can't find the answer suggest you raise a SAP Message

rgds

Jocelyn

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Approvers won't handle 200 workitems at 1 action. When a workitem is executed and removed, next workitems will be listed. Approvers can use filtering and sorting option.

Off course you can extend the app.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG